Sunday, November 11, 2012

Don't mess with true love!


I know you’re all just as devastated as I am by the headline news that Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez have split up--I’m almost as devastated as I am every time one of those Kardashians split again. I haven’t been so inconsolable since Ken & Barbie went their separate ways. You may think the whole lot of them are vacuous caricatures & the romances & the marriages just publicity stunts but that just goes to show you what a cynical age we live in. I know for sure that Ken & Barbie truly loved each other & were broken hearted when they split. Ken took up drink & they soon had to stop manufacturing him. Barbie had an identity crisis from which she hasn’t yet recovered. She still doesn’t know if she’s a cowgirl or a ballerina, a mermaid or a race car driver, a marine or a goth. Don’t mess with true love!

No comments:

Post a Comment